Submission Deadline: March 9, 2020 (midnight).
View the official call here.
View the official guidelines document (PDF) here.
West Tennessee Regional Meeting
Friday, March 27, 2020
CALL FOR STUDENT POSTERS!
Submission Deadline: March 9, 2020 (midnight)
The Tennessee Public Health Association’s West Tennessee Regional Meeting Planning Committee is currently accepting abstracts from students for poster presentations on topics pertaining to public health. Students of all colleges and universities in West Tennessee are encouraged to participate. Students’ advisors should review abstracts before submission.
Posters will be displayed at the meeting scheduled for Friday, March 27, 2020 at University of Memphis in Memphis, TN.
Instructions for Abstracts:
- 250 words maximum
- Provide title, authors’ names and affiliations (not included in word count)
- Abstracts must include the following format: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Include your name and contact information
- Email abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be received by midnight March 9, 2020
- Individuals with accepted abstracts must plan to attend the West Tennessee Regional Meeting on March 27, 2020 to present their poster.