Call for Poster Abstracts
The Tennessee Public Health Association’s Annual Conference is currently accepting abstracts for poster presentations on topics pertaining to public health. Posters will be presented and displayed at the conference on September 12 and 13, 2018 at the Cool Springs Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Franklin, TN.
Potentially interested Parties:
- Students seeking experience discussing and presenting research projects to public health.
- Organizations or programs wanting to share innovative work with a larger audience.
Instructions for Abstracts:
- Maximum of 250 words in length.
- Include your name and contact information with subject line “TPHA Poster Submission.”
- Abstracts should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be received by June 25, 2018 at 11:59pm CT
- Individuals with accepted abstracts must register and attend the Tennessee Public Health Association’s Annual Conference on September 12-13th to present the poster.