- Piercey Receives William Schaffner Award. View Online or Download PDF
- This November, 435 U.S. representatives and 35 U.S. senators are up for election. Congress has the power to help make the United States a healthier nation. As you consider your options at the polls, find out if your candidates are likely to champion public health if they are elected by asking them the following questions at a town hall, on the phone, on Twitter, in an email or however you reach them. Click here: Candidate Questions (PDF) or view online.
- TPHA joins 350 organizations urging HHS Secretary Azar to “speak up” and be an advocate for the CDC and public health. Read the full letter here.
- TPHA recently recognized the 2020 Award Recipients during its virtual annual conference. For a list of this year’s award recipients, go to TPHA Awards For more information go to TPHA Awards.
- The full membership of TPHA recently elected new officers for the September 2020- September 2021 term. For a complete list of Board Officers, go to Board Officers.
- 2020 Visionary Award Winners Announced
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has published new interim guidance on COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing, available online at CDC Coronavirus (PDF)
- 2020 Student Video Challenge Winner Announced
Virtual Grand Division Meeting 2020
- Virtual Grand Division Meeting 2020 was a great success! Webinars are available for replay here.