Nominations due Thursday, March 5 by Noon Central
Email to: email@example.com
This award is presented annually in each grand division of the state as part of TPHA’s celebration of National Public Health Week.
Do you know of an individual or group who is working to create a healthy community? Maybe it is a retired volunteer, a school employee, a local policy maker, a mom’s group, a local church group, a community advocate or a health professional?
Nominate them for the visionary award!
TPHA wants to recognize those individuals or groups who dedicate their time, talents, and efforts to promote good health through creating opportunities in their community that improve the health of their neighbors.
- Nomination narrative should not exceed two
- Nominations may include one attachment in
addition to the 2 pages.
- The attachment cannot be more than 5 pages.
- Nominations are due by Noon Central on March
- Late nominations cannot be considered.
- Nominees do not have to be members of TPHA, but either the individual, or an individual in the group making the nomination must be a TPHA member.
For more information contact Shannon Railling at firstname.lastname@example.org