- TPHA is accepting video submissions for its 2021 Student Video Challenge. Deadline is March 5. For more information, go to Student Video Challenge.
- TPHA is accepting nominations for the 2021 Visionary Awards. Deadline is March 5. For more information and to download a nomination form, go to Visionary Award.
- We are seeking volunteers to serve on the Public Health Week Committee. For more information, contact Shannon Railling at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Harrell at email@example.com.
- 2021 National Public Health Week Keep it Moving Challenge – JOIN TPHA’s TEAM NOW
- Piercey Receives William Schaffner Award. View Online or Download PDF
- TPHA joins 350 organizations urging HHS Secretary Azar to “speak up” and be an advocate for the CDC and public health. Read the full letter here.
- TPHA recently recognized the 2020 Award Recipients during its virtual annual conference. For a list of this year’s award recipients, go to TPHA Awards For more information go to TPHA Awards.
- The full membership of TPHA recently elected new officers for the September 2020- September 2021 term. For a complete list of Board Officers, go to Board Officers.
- 2020 Visionary Award Winners Announced
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has published new interim guidance on COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing, available online at CDC Coronavirus (PDF)
- 2020 Student Video Challenge Winner Announced
Virtual Grand Division Meeting 2020
- Virtual Grand Division Meeting 2020 was a great success! Webinars are available for replay here.